Have you ever made a transaction in virtual currencies? If not, do you want to get involved in digital currencies? Before that, you should be aware of different cryptocurrencies, the crypto market, the crypto economy, how it works, etc. If you are interested in digital currencies then you might be wondering where can you get the right information about them.
Well, there are many different platforms that can help you understand it. As crypto is a little complex concept, it will require critical thinking and a little bit of imagination. At first, you may get confused about what this currency system is all about and what is its importance? But once you get an insight into the system you will definitely know how it can change the future of money.
In this article, I will provide a list of sources and different ways that will help you to learn about digital currencies. But before that, I am sharing why it is important to learn about virtual currencies.
Why it is important?
First of all, the transaction is very fast even for international transactions. Because the cryptocurrencies work through peer-to-peer networks where no central authority is present to validate the transactions. If you have ever used any torrent site, then you can easily relate to it.
Secondly, you can anonymously send or receive money to anyone across the globe. However, every transaction in the network can be traced back. Finally, there are very low transaction fees as no third party is involved in the system.
More importantly, many financial experts predict that cryptocurrencies are going to be the future mode of transactions. Today, it is mainly used as a digital asset by investors and traders. If you want to know how to trade or invest in them then financial peak website is a great way to start.
Anyways, let us come to our main objective where I am going to share some easy and effective ways to learn about cryptocurrencies.
Sources to Learn About Crypto
As I have mentioned above, it is a complex concept and requires a lot of critical thinking, here are some ways that can help you understand them easily. To make your learning process more interesting I have listed some movies that you can watch to learn about them. Moreover, I have also added some exciting games that will help you to learn as well as earn a few digital cash.
Learn from Online Courses
The best way to learn about cryptocurrencies is by enrolling in an online course. There are many organizations that offer different courses on cryptocurrency, decentralization, distributed ledger network, blockchain. Here I have shared some of the top platforms that can help you learn about them.
- Online Course by IBM: IBM is one of the leading tech company which is working on blockchain and virtual currencies. It also provides courses on different topics on the blockchain.
- Online Course by Udemy: As you know Udemy is one of the biggest online platforms for online courses, you can also learn cryptocurrencies from Udemy. You can download the mobile app or learn from the web version.
- Online Course by edX: EdX is also a great platform for learning things online. It also offers courses on blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Learn from Blogs
Another way to learn about cryptocurrencies is from blogs. There are thousands of blogs where you will find information on cryptocurrencies. But here are some popular blogs that you can follow to learn about cryptos.
- Coindesk: Here you can learn about different types of cryptocurrencies, their market values, and many more.
- Coinbase: You can easily learn about cryptocurrencies from the Coinbase blog. If your goal is to invest or trade in cryptos then you can use this platform to find market data.
- CCN: This is a news blog on cryptocurrencies. You can stay updated about the latest news on cryptocurrencies.
Learn from Movies and Games
If you want to make your learning fun and exciting then here are some movies and games on cryptocurrencies.
- Movies: Trust Machine- The Story of Blockchain, Life on Bitcoin
- Games: Cryptokitties, Privateers Life